Click here to access the Teacher Information Pack for 2023
Walking the Seasons program teaching resources can be found here
We have a range of resources available for teachers, including information packs, kits, online resources and Indigenous perspective resources.
- Piccaninnie Ponds teacher resource
- Bool Lagoon teacher resource
- Landscapes of the South East
- Problem Based Learning Questions
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate ID Key - Junior
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate ID Key - Advanced
- Aquatic macro-invertebrate sampling kits: kit includes sampling nets, 2-way viewing microscopes, identification posters and tray.
- Water monitoring kits: we have limited numbers of water testing kits available for students or teachers to borrow, to support a unit or project on water quality in freshwater systems. The kits are free to borrow for two week periods and may be available for longer by negotiation.
- Water quality testing kits: kit includes electrical conductivity meter (0-19.99mS/cm), Waterwatch turbidity tube and pH test papers (4.5-10).
Teaching from an Indigenous perspective tool kit
- Berries and fruit poster
- Birds and eggs poster
- Game and reptiles poster
- Leaves, insects and fungi poster
- Seafood poster
- Sugar, sap and seeds poster
- Plants poster
- Underground foods poster
- Wetlands poster
- Seasonal calendar