We have a range of resources available for teachers, including information packs, kits, online resources and Indigenous perspective resources.
- Piccaninnie Ponds teacher resource
- Landscapes of the South East
- Problem Based Learning Questions
- Frog Identification Chart
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate ID Key - Junior
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate ID Key - Advanced
- Aquatic macro-invertebrate sampling kits: kit includes sampling nets, 2-way viewing microscopes, identification posters and tray.
- Water monitoring kits: we have limited numbers of water testing kits available for students or teachers to borrow, to support a unit or project on water quality in freshwater systems. The kits are free to borrow for two week periods and may be available for longer by negotiation.
- Water quality testing kits: kit includes electrical conductivity meter (0-19.99mS/cm), Waterwatch turbidity tube and pH test papers (4.5-10).
- AuSSI-SA Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative Guide to becoming a sustainable school (also known as the AuSSI-SA EfS Guide) provides guidance, support and direction for each school to explore EfS and to determine their own sustainable future visions and paths for achieving them.