Grants and funding
Limestone Coast Grassroots Grants
Grassroots Grants recipients announced!
For more information on 2023/2024 projects visit our Grassroots Grants page.
Habitat Conservation Incentive Grants
Nine projects were successful in gaining funding through the Habitat Conservation Incentive Grants 2023/24 program.
The successful projects involve on-ground works that will achieve biodiversity conservation outcomes and primary production co-benefits.
The grants support individual landholders to manage threats affecting remnant vegetation, create links between remnant vegetation and revegetate cleared areas.
Successful projects include -
- Protecting 6.1 hectares of native vegetation near Makin
- Establishing 0.4 hectares of native shelterbelt near Wye
- Protecting 10 hectares of native vegetation near Glencoe
- Protecting 4 hectares of wetland near Mount McIntyre
- Establishing 5.5 hectares of native vegetation near Mount Schank
- Protecting young trees near Coles
- Establishing 1.8 hectares of native shelterbelt near Conmurra
- Establishing 1.7 hectares of native shelterbelt near Port MacDonnell
- Establishing 2.9 hectares of native shelterbelt near Netherton
Please call 8429 7550 and speak with Emma Maxwell if you wish to find out more or speak about future grant opportunities.
Visual Branding Guidelines for grant recipients
To support grant recipients to promote projects funded by the LC Landscape Board, information can be obtained from the LC Landscape Board Visual Brand Guidelines for grant recipients, and the LC Landscape Board Visual Brand Guidelines for the Australian Government's National Landcare Program.