Sorry, your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.

Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer. Please download their replacement Edge or another modern browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. This site will not be fully functional using Internet Explorer.

Financial Help

In addition to the help that your bank and/or financial advisor can provide, here are some links for extra help with your finances.

  • Rural Financial Counselling Service - 1800 836 211A free service to help you with a variety of financial areas, including helping you create a business plans, and guide you in conversations with financial institutions.
  • Department of Agriculture- Drought Concessional LoansDrought Concessional Loans can be used for debt restructuring, operating expenses of drought recovery and preparedness activities.
  • Farmers Assistance Hotline - 13 23 16The Farm Household Allowance (FHA) provides eligible farmers and their partners who are experiencing financial hardship with assistance and support to improve their long-term financial situation.
  • Farm Support PIRSA - 1800 182 235Rural financial services

More information

Regional Landcare Facilitators

08 8735 1204