Soil attribute maps
The following maps show the significant soil attributes found throughout the Limestone Coast. They also identify areas that are of higher susceptibility to problems such as erosion, salinity, acidification and inherent fertility.
- Regional Soil Types
- Regional Soil Groups
- Low pH susceptible Soils - acid
- High pH susceptible Soils - alkaline
- Saline susceptible Soils
- Soils susceptible to Wind Erosion
- Soils susceptible to Water Erosion
- Upper SE Soils susceptible to Wind Erosion
- Upper SE Soils susceptible to Water Erosion
- Inherent Fertility SE Soils
To interactively use these maps and to scale down on a property basis, please visit Nature Maps. For further information on how to use these maps contact our Soils Coordinator.