Financial Help

In addition to the help that your bank and/or financial advisor can provide, here are some links for extra help with your finances.

  • Rural Financial Counselling Service - 1800 836 211
    A free service to help you with a variety of financial areas, including helping you create a business plans, and guide you in conversations with financial institutions.
  • Department of Agriculture- Drought Concessional Loans
    Drought Concessional Loans can be used for debt restructuring, operating expenses of drought recovery and preparedness activities.
  • Farmers Assistance Hotline - 13 23 16
    The Farm Household Allowance (FHA) provides eligible farmers and their partners who are experiencing financial hardship with assistance and support to improve their long-term financial situation.
  • Farm Support PIRSA - 1800 182 235
    Rural financial services


More information

  • Regional Landcare Facilitators
    08 8735 1204