02 April 2020
In response to COVID-19, we are delivering our business differently.
Public access to our offices is restricted, but rest assured our services remain open.
To ensure the wellbeing of our staff and community, we have implemented changes to the way we do business so we can continue to provide services to you.
If you need to contact us please call the Natural Resources Centre in Mount Gambier 8735 1177 or Keith 8755 1620.
- Fauna Permits - call 8124 4972 or email DEWfaunapermitsunit@sa.gov.au
- Mapland – email DEW.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Licensing (including all well permit queries) - call 8735 1134 or email DEWnrsewaterlicensing@sa.gov.au
- Native Vegetation – email email@example.com
- Regional NPWS Duty Officer (for emergencies only) call 8735 1177 (after hours calls will be re-directed)
- Environmental Protection Authority – 1800 623 445
For further information on COVID-19 visit the SA Health website.
Media and Communications Coordinator