Tatiara Stakeholder Consultation
Engagement on Key Concepts and Issues
The key concepts underpinning the proposed draft Tatiara WAP have been developed in consultation with the Tatiara Water Allocation Plan Stakeholder Advisory Group, and were presented at the meeting for licensee consultation and feedback in June 2021. These include:
- Fact Sheet 1 - Water licence instruments
- Fact Sheet 2 - Classes of Water Access Entitlement
- Fact Sheet 3 - Consumptive Pools
- Fact Sheet 4 - Resource Condition Limits and Resource Condition Triggers
- Fact Sheet 5 - Trades and Transfers
- Fact Sheet 6 - Poocher Swamp Management Zone
Click the links to download the individual fact sheets, or download the entire set here.
Licensee consultation has now closed. Meetings were held in Keith and Bordertown, followed by bookable one-on-one sessions for licensees to discuss particular issues in further detail.
All feedback received will be reviewed in consultation with the Stakeholder Advisory Group. A draft WAP will then reviewed by the Board and once approved by the Minister, will be released for formal public consultation.
Stakeholder Advisory Group
This group is the primary community reference for the Board for the review of the Plan.
Representatives on the group include:
The group meets regularly to review the current WAP and consider new information about water policy and science, discuss options for better management and will define an approach to address issues for the revision of the WAP.
A copy of notes from each meeting is available by selecting the meeting date below.
- Meeting 1 17 May 2017
- Meeting 2 15 June 2017
- Meeting 3 6 July 2017
- Meeting 4 27 July 2017
- Meeting 5 9 October 2017
- Meeting 6 9 November 2017
- Meeting 7 22 February 2018
- Meeting 8 14 June 2018
- Meeting 9 26 July 2018
- Meeting 10 8 November 2018
- Meeting 11 30 January 2019
- Meeting 12 27 February 2019
- Meeting 13 29 May 2019
- Meeting 14 3 July 2019
- Meeting 15 18 September 2019
- Meeting 16 10 October 2019
- Meeting 17 25 February 2020
- Meeting 18 17 June 2020
- Meeting 19 21 July 2020
The charter for the advisory group can be viewed here.