Youth Instagram Photo Competition
18 December 2020 until 31 January 2021
Calling young people aged 13-25 years in the Murraylands and Riverland!
Get out your cameras and smart phones, start snapping photos of our amazing region. You could be in the running to win some great prizes as part of our Youth Instagram Photo Competition and your photo may even be featured in the new landscape plan!
We want to see and hear about what you love about Murraylands and Riverland. Show what you care about in our region’s different landscapes by taking a great photo of it. This will help the Murraylands and Riverland Landscape Board to understand what is important to you when developing its five year landscape plan.
Submit photos taken in the Murraylands and Riverland region (see map here) for the following categories:
- Sustainable agriculture (cropping or grazing)
- Sustainable water use for crops or gardens
- The River Murray and its wetlands
- Biodiversity and nature conservation
- People of our landscapes
The winner for each category will receive a $100 voucher for Zoos SA which can be used for entry or zoo experiences.
The runner up in each category will receive a $50 voucher to spend in the Australian Geographic shop.
To enter you need to:
- follow us on Instagram (@mrlandscapesa)
- upload your photo/s to Instagram with a brief description of what it is and where it was taken
- tag us and include the hashtags #photocompmrlandscapesa, #myMRLandscape
- identify the category you are entering using one or more of the following hashtags - #susag, #suswateruse, #rivermurray, #biodiversity, #people.
The competition starts now and is open until midnight 31 January 2021.
Please refer to the full competition terms and conditions for more information.