Energy and how to save it is a topic of great interest to the community. We have activities and resources available to help your students learn how to reduce your school’s energy use.
- Sustainable Focus – Energy saving techniques video and notes
- Spotless – Energy saving techniques video and notes
- Energy saving expert panel discussion audio clip
- SA Government – Energy saving and auditing tools discussion video and notes
- SA Government – information on how to save energy and current laws regarding energy ratings of appliances, grants and rebates
- Living Greener – information, how-to’s and rebates for sustainable living
- Future Sparks – produced in partnership with CSIRO and the Clean Energy Council, this website empowers students to think critically about our impact on the environment. A useful tool for teachers with links to the Australian Curriculum plus NAPLAN rehearsal