Nominate a Landcare Champion for a 2021 State and Territory Landcare Award
Landcare Australia is inviting nominations for the 2021 State and Territory Landcare Awards
which recognises individuals, communities, and community groups across the country for their outstanding contributions to preserving the unique Australian landscape.
The Landcare Awards support the sharing of knowledge and achievements while promoting leadership and resilience in communities. The Landcare Awards are proudly supported by the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program, Australian Community Media, KPMG Australia, Steadfast and Woolworths.
Eight national award categories are now open for nominations:
- Australian Government Individual Landcarer Award
- Australian Government Partnerships for Landcare Award
- Australian Government Landcare Farming Award
- Coastcare Award
- ACM Landcare Community Group Award
- Woolworths Junior Landcare Team Award
- KPMG Indigenous Land Management Award
- Steadfast Young Landcare Leadership Award
- See link below for additional awards offered in ACT and SA
Applications in SA are open until 6 December - Find out more and nominate now here.