Handy identification charts
Landscapes Hills and Fleurieu gratefully acknowledges Green Adelaide for allowing these resources to be adapted for the Hills and Fleurieu region.
- Bushland birds of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Beach combing guide
- Native orchids of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Native plants of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Butterflies of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Frogs of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Fungi of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Native ants of the Hills and Fleurieu
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate ID Key
- Junior Aquatic macroinvertebrate ID Key
- Freshwater Fish Identification Key
- Wetland birds of the Hills and Fleurieu
Planning for revegetation basic flow charts
Green Adelaide offers a suite of professional development opportunities for school teachers involved in Nature Education.
In order to access further educational support, you may like to:
- educational resource kits are available for loan to local schools, volunteers and community groups from the Goolwa to Wellington Local Action Planning Association.
- subscribe to the weekly e-newsletter from Green Adelaide firstname.lastname@example.org
- view the resources available for teachers on the Green Adelaide website.
- apply for a Hills and Fleurieu Grassroots Grant (for schools within the Board region)
- visit our citizen science page to find opportunities to be involved
- reach out to your local environment centre (Strathalbyn, Normanville, Norton Summit and Willunga) to connect with local environmental experts
- take a look at the Murraylands and Riverland Landscape Board's teacher resources
- encourage students to join either the Youth Environment Council (YEC), Coastal Ambassadors Program or Climate Ready Schools (CRS)