Nine landscape boards formed on 1 July 2020 replacing the previous Adelaide and Mt Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Management Board (and others across the state). The previous AMLR region is now covered by Green Adelaide, Hills and Fleurieu Landscape Board and part of the Northern and Yorke Landscape Board.
The previous NRM Education team (now “Nature Education”) now resides with Green Adelaide, Murraylands and Riverland and Northern and Yorke landscape boards.
Green Adelaide offers a suite of professional development opportunities for school teachers involved in Nature Education.
Browse Green Adelaide's downloadable ID charts, teaching tools, packages and games for use in schools and the community.
In order to access educational support, you may like to:
- subscribe to the weekly e-newsletter from Green Adelaide firstname.lastname@example.org
- view the resources available for teachers on the Green Adelaide website.
- apply for a Hills and Fleurieu Grassroots Grant (for schools within the Board region)
- visit our citizen science page to find opportunities to be involved
- reach out to your local environment centre (Strathalbyn, Normanville, Norton Summit and Willunga) to connect with local environmental experts
- take a look at the Murraylands and Riverland Landscape Board's teacher resources
- encourage students to join either the Youth Environment Council (YEC), Coastal Ambassadors Program or Climate Ready Schools (CRS)