Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board
The Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board works with community, industry, and government agencies to ensure a sustainable approach to the management, protection and restoration of our soil, water, native plants and animals.
There are nine landscape management regions in South Australia, governed by eight landscape boards and a metropolitan board.
Landscape boards consist of seven members, including a chair. All members have been appointed by the Minister, but from 2022 three members will be elected by the community.
The boards work alongside community members and stakeholders to develop simple and accessible five-year regional landscape plans with five priorities. The plans aims to ensure that there is a balance between the needs of regional communities and the sustainable management of the environment.
Other key functions include development of water allocation plans for prescribed water resources, where applicable, and operating as the relevant authority for a range of water, land protection and animal and plant control activities.
Meet our board members. Read a profile of each of our community based board members.
EP Landscape Board meetings
The Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board hold meetings regularly. Members of the community are welcome to attend as observers. If you would like to attend or make a presentation at any of the upcoming meetings, please contact email@example.com
Meeting #14 of the Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board will be held on Tuesday, August 16 at Whyalla. Agenda.
All meetings of the Board are open to the public and members of the community are welcome to attend.
This meeting will be held within social distancing constraints, due to COVID-19 restrictions. Community members wanting to attend the meeting must notify the Board of their intention to attend at least 24 hours before the meeting. To register to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming meetings (subject to change):
- Meeting #15 on October 18 at Coffin Bay
- Meeting #16 on December 13 at Cleve
- Meeting #13 - Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at Elliston. Agenda
- Meeting #12 - Tuesday, February 22, 2022 Board minutes
- Meeting #11 - Tuesday, December 7, 2021 Board minutes
- Meeting #10 - Tuesday, 24 August 2021 Board minutes
- Meeting #9 - Tuesday, 22 June 2021 Board minutes
- Meeting #8 - Monday, 3 May 2021 Board minutes
- Meeting #7 - Tuesday, 23 February 2021 Board minutes
- Meeting #6 - Wednesday, 16 December 2020 Board minutes
- Meeting #5 - Tuesday, 27 October 2020Board minutes
- Meeting #4 - Thursday, 3 September 2020 Board minutes
- Meeting #3 - Tuesday, 28 July 2020 Board minutes
- Meeting #2 - Tuesday, 23 June 2020 Board minutes
- Meeting #1 - Friday, 15 May 2020 (inaugural meeting) Board minutes
Former EP Natural Resources Management Board meetings
As of 1 July 2020, the Eyre Peninsula Natural Resources Management Board (EPNRMB) was replaced by the Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board. The last meeting of the EPNRM Board was held on 22 June 2020.
Our quarterly Achievement Reports provide a quarterly update on the delivery of our programs. We report on the delivery of our three core programs of sustainable agriculture, water resources management, pest plant and animal control; as well as our Grassroots Grants program and other programs related to biodiversity and conservation. Our Achievement Reports page has further details and copies of these reports.
Manager Planning and Engagement
86 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln