The Grassroots Grants program supports individuals, volunteers, community groups and other organisations working on a not-for-profit basis, with local landscape management projects.
This page provides application details; as well as key information and documentation to support successful applicants during their project.
Applications for our 2022-23 grants closed on April 22, 2022. Applications are now being assessed. Successful applicants for these grants will be notified in June.
Funding for the 2022-23 financial year was available across three funding streams:
- Small Community Grants for up to $5,000 (GST exclusive)
- Large Community Grants for up to $15,000 (GST exclusive)
- Farm Recovery Grants for up to $5,000 (GST exclusive)
Support documents for successful applicants
The below information and documentation is provided to support applicants who have been successful in obtaining their grant, in meeting our funding conditions during their project.
- The draft Grassroots Grants agreement template is an example of what applicants will receive when their project has been successful in obtaining a Grassroots Grant.
- Photopoint monitoring is a simple yet effective method for recording physical changes at a given location over time. This photopoint monitoring factsheet provides a guideline on how to set up, use and document photopoints, which will help to track the outcomes of your project.
- To assist project managers in their photopoint monitoring, a photopoint monitoring field data sheet template is available as an editable Word document and a PDF. Use this template when first establishing the photopoint site and when re-visiting for later photos.
- Completion and evaluation report template for projects that included on-ground works, as an editable Word document and a PDF.
- Completion and evaluation report template for projects that had NO on-ground works, as an editable Word document and a PDF.
- An Acquittal Statement Template, as an editable Word document and a PDF. Please note that this is also an attachment in the grant agreement template.
Manager of Planning and Engagement