Our region's progress
On this page:
The Kangaroo Island Landscape Board works to deliver practical, on-ground programs to help landholders manage the island's water, land and soil, pest plants and animals and biodiversity, in partnership with farming groups, environmental non-government organisations, local council and community groups, in line with the Kangaroo Island Landscape Plan 2021-2026.
1. Reporting on our progress quarterly
Each quarter, Board funded projects and activities are required to report on their progress towards delivering the Landscape Plan. The reports below outline the key highlights and achievements for each quarter.
- July-September 2022 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Progress Report
- April-June 2022 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Progress Report
- January-March 2022 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Progress Report
- October-December 2021 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Progress Report
- July-September 2021 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Project Progress Report
- April-June 2021 - Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Project Progress Report
The Kangaroo Island Landscape Plan 2021-2026 combines community values, local knowledge and scientific evidence into a strategic road map to guide investment to support the recovery and sustainable management of Kangaroo Island's landscapes.
The Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Business Plan sets out how the Board aims to deliver on the priorities of the Kangaroo Island Landscape Plan 2021-2026 and identifies the programs the Board will invest in for the next 12 months to achieve strategic outcomes.
The Board reports on its activities each financial year in the form of an annual report. The Annual Report is provided to the Minister for Environment and Water and is laid before both South Australian Houses of Parliament. See Kangaroo Island Landscape Board Annual Report 2020-21
Click here for a summary of our achievements from 2021-2022 delivered in partnership with the local community, government agencies, non-government organisations and industry groups.
Communications and Media Coordinator 35 Dauncey St, Kingscote SA 5223
+61 08 8553 2476