Publications & newsletters
For more than 25 years Across the Outback has been providing updates to the SA Arid Lands community on a range of government activities being undertaken. In 2017 we introduced a cost effective online version that could be delivered straight to your inbox and now produce two hard copy publications alongside the two e-bulletins.
To receive this e-newsletter subscribe now.
- Issue 98 - December (e-bulletin)
- Issue 97 - October
- Issue 96 - July (e-bulletin)
- Issue 95 - April
- Issue 94 - December (e-bulletin)
- Issue 93 - October
- Issue 92 - July (e-bulletin)
- Issue 91 - April
- Issue 90 - December (e-bulletin)
- Issue 89 - October
- Issue 88 - July (e-bulletin)
- Issue 87 - April
- Issue 86 - December (e-bulletin)
- Issue 85 - October
- Issue 84 - July (e-bulletin)
- Issue 83 - April
- Issue 82 - Summer (e-bulletin)
- Issue 81 - Winter(e-bulletin)
- IIssue 80 - Autumn (e-bulletin)
- Issue 79 - December(e-bulletin)
- Issue 78 - September(e-bulletin)
- Issue 77 - April (e-bulletin)
On Track is a yearly publication that uses a detailed monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement framework (MERI) to report on the SA Arid Land's NRM Board’s adaptive management approach and progress against the region’s management action targets (MATs).
Connected to Country is a bi-annual publication that provides updates on a range of government activities that are being undertaken in aboriginal natural resources management in the SA Arid Lands.