The Northern and Yorke Landscape Board has the support of more than 115 volunteer groups and an additional 350 individual volunteers dedicating their time to help manage the landscapes in our region.
There are many ways you can join in, either with the board, or with a range of other groups. It doesn't matter how much spare time you have – there are long-term, short-term and one-off opportunities available both on the ground or in administrative capacities.
We can find an opportunity that suits your skills or interest:
- Bush regeneration and weed removal
- Plant propagation and planting
- Erosion control
- Office administration
- Assisting with grant applications or report writing
- Wildlife monitoring
- Biodiversity surveys
- Assisting with open days, events or education programs
- Writing newsletters, articles or fact sheets
- Work or industry experience
- Wildlife rescue
Our staff can also connect you with established volunteer groups in our region.
Volunteer program partners
The Northern and Yorke Landscape Board partners with a range of other organisations who also manage our landscapes. Contact them directly to find out what volunteering opportunities they may have.
Volunteer Support Officer
155 Main North Road Clare SA 5453